Friday, February 7, 2014

Batiste dry shampoo

20140207-140328.jpg
Awhile ago I bought my first ever dry shampoo and by now I've used it a couple of times. I got it from Woolworths for $7.99aud.
20140207-140544.jpg
It almost instantly refreshed my second day hair! This is such a life saver when you are in hurry, or if you want to take a break between shampoos. I decided to give this a try because I've recently dyed my hair and want to maintain the color.

The good things
Nice smell
Long lasting effect (7-8 hours until another application is required)
Affordable price

The downsides...
I think this dry shampoo slightly whitens our hair if you spray a good amount. You can clearly see that my hair color changed in the photo.

I would go at most two days without shampoo with this dry shampoo because I do not use this as a regular replacement of washing my hair. I treat this as a last resort when I don't have time to shampoo my hair. I know some people can go much longer with using dry shampoo, but for me nothing beats the freshness of clean hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment