Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New skincare products: CELDIE (PDC), Neutrogena, OLAY

IMG_1530
Coming back from Hong Kong, I have purchased some new skincare products since the ones I have at home are almost finished.

I'm not the type of girl who puts layers of facial products everyday, in fact my daily routine is very basic: face wash, toner and moisturizer.

Celdie Salt Deep Cleansing Foam

IMG_1527
I'm totally in love with this! It removes all the dirt, oil and leftover makeup off my face like no other cleansing products. I'm very impressed because most facewash that claim to be "deep cleansing" usually tend to dry out my skin while it does its job.

What I love the most.... is that all you need to do is squeeze a tiny bit out of the tube and it will build up so much foam that covers all over your face. The more you rub it, the more foam it produces before you even notice! A little goes a long way, this product is probably gonna last me awhile. I got it for only $35HKD ($5AUD), extremely affordable.

Celdie offers a range of different flavors for this product, you can check out here:

http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/searchKeyword.jspa?sp=0&brandId=&ep=-1&pn=1&qs=celdie&y=0&x=0

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

IMG_1526
Water gel is the perfect replacement of thick, creamy moisturizer for the hot season (it is summer now, in Australia). This gel formula product contains Hyaluronic acid and Olive extract that release moisture to dry skin. All I know is that this water gel makes my face incredibly smooth and soft, like a newborn's skin. Its consistency is super thin and light, almost just like water. It is amazing that as soon as I apply it onto my face, it is instantly absorbed and leaves no sign of application.

IMG_1528
This product reminds me of the LANEIGE water sleeping pack (korean brand), their appearance are almost identical. But in my opinion, Neutrogena is even better. They both make my skin baby-smooth, but LANEIGE can take awhile to be absorbed and before it does, my skin can feel kind of sticky. Neutrogena is also cheaper, $130HKD (you can get it for even less value at mannings when there is a promotion). I will definitely be continue using this water gel in the future, thumbs up 5/5!

OLAY active hydrating lotion

IMG_1529
I've heard a lot of good reviews about the OLAY beauty fluid. Many say that it is a good daily moisturizer and can be used as a base before applying foundation. When I saw this active hydrating lotion, I thought this could be the same product although the label does not suggest it. (could be a regional difference)

The packaging looks similar:

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=9584/Hydrating-Beauty-Fluid/Olay/Moisturizers

Although this may not be the beauty fluid that I was looking for, there is no doubt that it moisturizes my face without being greasy at all. It's not too light nor heavy, just how a moisturizer should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment