Monday, February 17, 2014

Remington Curling Wand

T-Studio Ceramic PEARL Professional Curling Wand

Remington-Curling-Wand
I haven't used many hair curling tools in the past, simply because they are too difficult for me. I never really understood the straightener/flat iron method regardless of watching many tutorials. The traditional curling hair with the clip seems too much work for me with all the twisting and rolling. So I've always left my hair straight as it is, until I came across this CURLING WAND!

For those of you don't know how a clipless curling wand, check out this video!

You basically just have to wrap your hair around the curling wand.


My results...

Fotor0217230452

I love the wavy curls that this curling wand gives me!

I don't usually part my hair to side, just curious of how it would look :D

That's the curling wand and the heat protective glove (one hand only). 

Photo 14-2-17 下午7 12 09

Photo 14-2-17 上午11 02 44

The highest temperature setting is 410'c. I know this sounds extremely hot but I found that the wand needs to be heated up that much for the best result. The first time when I tried curling my hair, I thought around 200'c would be enough and went for that. My hair went straight back down within 30 minutes
:(

The temperature really makes a difference. Today I curled my hair with 410 degrees of heat and the curl lasted me 8 hours until I showered.

The products that I used.

Before (L) / After (R)

Photo 14-2-17 下午8 29 48

Pros
-curling wand heats up very quickly, high temperature setting
-provides variability, loose waves or tight curls depending on how much hair you curl at once and how tight you hold them
-comes with a heat protective glove

Cons
-the heated up part of the wand (pink) is not long enough for my hair, I have to do my bottom ends separately if I want everything curled up 
-can easily burn yourself if not wearing the glove
-hair will slide off from the wand if you don't hold it tightly

The curling wand is almost perfect. I highly recommend a curling wand over other tools for those who want to curl their hair the simply way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment