Friday, March 21, 2014

Japanese Cosmetics Haul Part 3: CANMAKE Cheek & Cheek Blush

It's time to continue with the japanese cosmetics haul! Today I would like to review the Cheek & Cheek blush by Canmake. This collection comes in several different colours and the one I bought is number 08. There are two shades: baby pink and coral pink.



This blush comes with a little brush that has a super soft bristle, which I love! Don't let the close-up photo fool you, it is actually very compact. Here is the case in my hand, as you can see it's so tiny. All you need is packed in this mini case, that will fit your clutch or smallest bag. 

 Here are the swatches. They are both quite true to colors, what you see is what you get!

The description on the back actually demonstrates two looks that you can create with these two colors. One that gives you an illusion of smaller cheeks and the other one is to a gradient look? I am trying my best here since I can read chinese characters but not japanese. 

So I did two different looks based on the instructions... let's name them 1 (left) and 2 (right)
not sure if you can see the difference, but both are very natural with 2 being more subtle

Pros
-compact design
-comes with a brush 
-affordable (about 600 yen) 
-a wide range of colours to choose from

Cons
-none

3 comments:

  1. such a nice shade *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! you have a great sense of fashion styling, I am your new follower :) I'll be glad if you follow my blog too

      Delete
  2. I love both looks but I think the first one is my favourite. I've read a few of your blog posts now and I'm really impressed keep going :)

    ReplyDelete