Thursday, March 13, 2014

Schwarzkopf Taft Full On Booster Volume Mousse

While I love my straight hair, it gives me zero volume. My hair has always been thin, fine and flat. I am not sure of why I am blessed with such hair. Until about a week ago, I bought a hair mousse that claims to add body and boost to hair like mine.

Schwarzkopf Taft Full On Booster Volume Mousse 
150g
$4.59(AUD) on sale



How to use this product:
1. Shake the bottle
2. Apply a suitable amount on the hand
3. Run through the product on damp hair with fingers or a comb
4. Flip your hair upside down and use a blow dryer until it's dry


The mousse comes out from the bottle very smoothly, so be careful not to use too much. There is no scent in this product. The texture is very slim and runny once you spread it out. There is a slight bit of stickiness within the hair mousse but once it's dried up, it's gone. 

So here is the result... 
The volumizing effect is minimal, if any at all. While I did not expect miracles, I definitely had higher expectations than this. 

One thing that this hair mousse does is that it kind of "reshapes" my hair. As you can see in the before photo, my hair was slightly deformed from sleeping. I am sure that this happens to not only me but most of you, when your hair turns into all weird shapes after one night of sleep. After using the hair mousse, my hair looks like it's been freshly washed and blow-dried. 

While this volume mousse does not add volume to my hair, there is another hidden function to it. I know it's weird but surprising! 

If you know any useful volumizing products, please comment down below because I will be very happy to know!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Alice, just wanted to let you know that I nominated you the Liebster Award! Check out my post to find out more:
    http://blog.themodelstage.com/the-liebster-award/

    Love,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana, thank you so much for the nomination!! :D

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks super pretty!

    Now following your lovely blog on Bloglovin'
    Tsui.
    Fashion Ganache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very minimal effect here, hmm I actually don't use much volume hair products because my hair is actually very fat and bushy XD In contrast I need straight perm to keep it down!

    Thank you for the review!!

    恵美より ♥

    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete