Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hi everyone, I would like to make an important announcement in this post... (drumrolls) I've uploaded my first ever makeup video on Youtube! I will greatly appreciate it if you have the time to check it out. 

I'm sure that most of you have watched or subscribed to beauty channels before, which I've been doing for years. The first time I ever watched one was probably 4 to 5 years old, since then I watch videos whenever I have free time. It became kind of an addiction because it's just fun to watch! 

But I never thought I would make my own one day, just like I never thought I would start writing a blog. I felt that my makeup skills were not good enough to show the world and I wouldn't be comfortable being on camera. Also, there are countless beauty channels out there. 

Then I guess I was bored, or extremely motivated that I filmed myself on my birthday which was last Thursday (10th of April). To be honest, I am not sure if this is something that I'll keep doing in the future. I'm sort of testing the waters. If I happen to get a lot of viewers, I'll definitely take it into account :P


A photo of myself on my birthday


2 comments:

  1. Lovely post and blog :)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    FantasyFashioned
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)
    that's a great idea, we can follow each other!

    ReplyDelete