Saturday, April 5, 2014

March Favourites: body wash, conditioner, nail polish & sandals!


It's been a week since I last posted but to me it felt like ages! So here I am with my march favourites, I haven't bought a lot of things since I was kind of busy with university last month. Well, these aren't all the things that I purchased, but for some clothes I would rather post as outfits of the day which would be happening soon! :D



Palmolive Coconut Body Butter Shower Scrub $6
This is my second bottle, it makes my skin baby-smooth whenever I use it then I fell in love. I love how there is no rough feeling with the scrub unlike some other exfoliating products and it feels super gentle on the skin. Thumbs up for this as my everyday body wash!

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Marrakesh Oil & Coconut Conditioner $5
I have never stuck with a particular shampoo or conditioner brand because I feel like I just haven't found the right one. But, this conditioner is by far the best I've tried. The biggest issue I have with my hair is that it gets all tangled up after shampooing. This conditioner does an excellent job at detangling ALL of my hair and makes it super silky. To be honest, I had no idea what marrakesh oil was when I bought this. (it is an argan oil) The coconut scent is lovely without being too heavy. This product is so amazing that I can just write a post solely about it! I am positive that I would purchase this again and probably their shampoo in the same range.

Essence nail polish in black $2.75
If you have bought Essence nail polish before, then you know what's good about them; cheap and comes with a flat brush (makes it easy to apply).

Strappy leopard-print sandals with studs $7
I don't normally shop at Big W, yes, that's where I got them from. But then one day I walked pass the store and they had this all these sandals on sale, I decided to have a look. They were all very cheap on sale, ranging from $5 to $8 and they actually had some pretty cute ones! For $7, this pair of sandals is amazing; it would probably cost about $20-40 for something similar in other retail stores. I was so lucky that this was actually the last pair and they happened to be my size (7 AUS)!

2 comments:

  1. Do you think I could buy the Palmolive Coconut Body Butter Shower Scrub in the U.S.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To answer your question, Laurel, I believe you can. I've looked up the palmolive US website and they offer the same product but named it "softsoap" instead of palmolive.
      http://www.colgate.com/app/Softsoap/US/EN/Body-Wash.cvsp#Collection=Premium-Collection

      Delete