Monday, November 30, 2015

Review: Liese Creamy Bubble Hair Color in Platinum Beige


Recently I've looked through old photos from my previous phone and realized that for whatever reason, I've never written this review. I've debated on whether or not to make a post on this since I actually used the product 5 months ago. But then I thought why not, liese is a fairly popular brand and I reckon a lot of people would like to see a review of it.

So here we go. I used Liese to do my first hair dye job ever when I was 16, so I'm pretty confident to say that it works on virgin hair. I didn't come across the brand again until in June. 

The shade I had was Platinum Beige which was the lightest ash brown shade available. I was very excited to try this out because I'd never dyed my hair an ashy color. 


I'm sorry that I didn't take any photos of what's inside of the box. But since it is a foam hair dye, it comes with a plastic bottle that has a pump, the hair dye mix and conditioner, all pretty basic.
I love foam hair dyes because you just have to use it how you would normally shampoo your hair, it also tends to be less drippy than traditional hair dyes.

Now onto the results.


As you can see, the dye covered my roots pretty well.


For the rest of my hair, I didn't see a real difference in before and after. It was certainly not the ashy brown color shown on the box so I was disappointed. 

Verdict

I've used another shade (I believe it was milk tea brown) from liese before and I loved it. The application was easy and the color came out beautifully. But I wasn't satisfied with this particular shade as it didn't turn out ashy at all. I still think Liese is a very good DIY hair dye brand. But if you are like me, wanting to achieve an ashy hair color I don't think this product would do. Or maybe if you already have ashy brown hair to begin with, this would work. 

Let me know if you have used this product, if so, how was your experience compared to mine? 

No comments:

Post a Comment