Thursday, December 17, 2015

Review: Heroine Make Lasting Mineral BB Cream


Heroine make is a popular japanese drugstore brand in Asia and I personally love their mascaras so much. I have a review on their well raved about kiss me mascara which can be found here.


Today I am going to do a review on this bb cream from the Heorine Make brand. It has a SPF of 34 and comes in two shades. I have it in the second shade 02.

It comes with a squeeze tube which consists 30g of product, which isn't a whole lot. This product is available on Sasa and also amazon. I believe it is retailed for about $10USD. 

The product is on the thicker side as you can see.


This bb cream gives a decent amount of coverage, covering most of my red spots and evens out my skintone. I am quite pleased with the result, it gives a semi-matte finish. However, right on the bat I could tell that the shade is slight too light for me. Like most bb creams, they tend to be more suitable for those who have lighter skin.


From far, it looks like the shade is a pretty good match with my neck. But my face looked a lot more pale than usual.
Longevity wise, it did a pretty good on keeping my face oil free even throughout the day. It doesn't feel powdery nor does it feel sticky. 

Pros
-affordable
-decent oil control
-squeeze tube design
-medium to high coverage 

Cons
-only two shades available and both are very pale
-accentuate fine lines and larger spots
-can be difficult to find outside of Asia

Will I purchase this again? I'd say no because color matching is quite important to me and I find it unflattering to wear a shade too light. Otherwise, I'd recommend this product to pale skinned girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment