Saturday, June 25, 2016

Review: Dollywink KOJI Pencil Eyeliner

Have you been searching for the right pencil eyeliner forever? This product may just work for you.

9 out of 10 times when I used a pencil eyeliner, I just ended up with panda eyes. With the exception of Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner but it can be hard to find in Australia or Hong Kong.

For this review, I'm going to talk about the Dollywink KOJI Pencil Eyeliner. (Spoiler: it works!)



My mom purchased this by mistake, thinking that it is the liquid liner by the same brand. I wasn't actually going to give this a try given my past experiences with pencil liners. But I'm glad that I did.


Like a lot of Japanese cosmetics brands, Dollywink's packaging is adorable. It is not an automatic pencil so it does require sharpening.

Without further ado, let's move onto the wear test!


I applied the liner on my bottom lower lashline.
Just one hour after applying the eyeliner, looking nice and pigmented. The texture of this liner is just about perfect. The Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner was just too soft to the point that it caused breakage, while this Dollywink is sturdy yet gentle on the skin.


9 hours later.



I have to say I am pretty impressed. No sign of smudging. The liner has obviously flaked off a bit but considering that this photo was taken after a long work day, it didn't bother me too much. I was also constantly rubbing my eye due to sleepiness (bad habit!). I think that as long as you keep your hands off the liner, it can last even longer.  Overall, big thumbs up for this pencil eyeliner by Dollywink!

No comments:

Post a Comment