Saturday, July 2, 2016

Missha M Magic Cushion - The Best Foundation?

Cushion foundation/ bb creams have been around for quite a few years and are getting a lot of popularity in the beauty community. My friend recently gifted me the Missha M Magic Cushion and this will my first ever cushion foundation.

I have to admit that although these foundations are everywhere, I've always hesitated to purchase them because somehow to me "cushion" means a light coverage.  Even just Korean foundations in general, I believed would give a more sheer coverage because they tend to go for that natural look. Of course, this was until I gave this Missha one a try.

The foundation itself comes in a sponge form and all you have to do is press the buff to absorb the product then tab it onto the face.

Now, let's move onto the application.
I was seriously impressed by its coverage. With one layer, all my blemishes and redness were concealed. I have to say this is one of the highest coverage foundation I've ever tried.


Just one hour after application.
This foundation is very long lasting, which is something that's so hard to achieve with oily skin.
By the 10 hours mark, the foundation still looked great and my blush was still on.
My only complaint is that this foundation is slightly too light for me. I got the lightest shade in number 21 and there are two other shades available.
But anyway, a big thumbs up for the Missha M Magic Cushion. It's simply the best foundation in my collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment